Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Problem with NAT and windows 2003

Status
Not open for further replies.

rassoulghaznavi

IS-IT--Management
Nov 30, 2008
AU
Hi Guys ,
I have a windows 2003 server behind a cisco router and I have two internet lines connected to this router .
(ISP 1 with dialer 0 and ISP 2 with dialer 1)
I have inside static nat on router to my server which is a web and mail server .
Server has got two different IP addresses :
and we have like these NAT commands :
ip nat inside source static tcp 192.168.1.10 443 interface dialer 0 443 overload
ip nat inside source static tcp 192.168.1.11 443 interface dialer 1 443 overload

problem is that only one of these NATs will work at the same time , it means we can not use both lines to connect to port 443 on server , only one of them will work !
we don't have this problem with other servers witch has got the same configurations !

Can anyone advice please ?

If you are 100% certain that you have the IP addresses as you state then chances are your incoming ACL on the router doesn't have an entry to allow inbound traffic to one of the addresses. Visit the Cisco Routers forum and post a scrubbed config from the router:

I hate all Uppercase... I don't want my groups to seem angry at me all the time! =)
- ColdFlame (vbscript forum)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back