Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Problem with Master Pages

Status
Not open for further replies.

pivich

Technical User
Jan 24, 2007
CA

I have 4 different layout parts on the master page that I pass on to the content pages.

They are Top menu, left menu, right menu and body(in the middle). Content placeholder are all placed inside table cells. And all parts are separate cells.

On the master page the top of the right menu, left menu, and body are lined up, but on the content pages the top of the body cell is lowered and looks like it is in the middle.

I didn't have that problem before. I've made a couple pages and they were fine. What is worse that I can't move that contenpalceholder at all!

can't be of much help without syntax. post your MasterPage.master file. and also any relevate CSS.

are you having this problem in VS or on the rendered pages. if it's in VS then it's not an issue has VS doesn't effectively render HTML and CSS. if it's in the rendered HTML then we'll need to correct it.

Jason Meckley
Programmer
Specialty Bakers, Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back