Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Problem with KX-TDA200

Status
Not open for further replies.

Didake

Technical User
Aug 6, 2017
AR
Problem with KX-TDA200

As the client mentions, the same happens in several company phones (always digital phones):
(It has not happened to me when I am present)
Sometimes calls between inmates are interrupted. Two users are talking and suddenly the communication falls, lowers the hook and calls the same intern again and can communicate. Taking note of that I checked and it does not happen in inmates of a single DLC16 board (which would suspect that board) but in telephones connected to several of them.
I see that they are different versions. can be this? Can you update the software of these boards?
Can it be that you need a firmware update?
Where can I download these files?
Thanks in advance

SOFTWARE
TDA100/200
from version V2.0
_(Initial green screen when connecting via maintenance console)

CONFIGURATION/SLOTS

00 MPR 2.220e
01 DLC16 3.001
02 DLC16 3.001
03 DLC16 3.001
04 SLC16
05 SLC16
06 LCOT8
07 DLC16 7.004
08 SLC16
09 IDLE
10 E1 1.002
11 OPB3 3.002

It is an older version and you could upgrade but not sure that is the issue. Could be the PSU failing

hi
may be the power adaptor is it tda0103 or tda0104?

Thanks obtsystems
I haven't made any updates yet, and I'm worried that the original programming will be lost.
I have downloaded kx-tda100-kx-tda200-private-v5.01.rar from this same forum.
¿Can you briefly mention me how is the procedure?
I understand that you have to unzip the rar file and you get a folder called PRIVATE.
You must delete the PRIVATE folder that is currently in the SD and replace with this new folder.
But what will happen with the previous programming?
Does the previous backup adapt perfectly to the new firmware version? is associated with a voicemail TVM50 and I worry about being unconfigured

Thanks ctamir
Power supply is a tda0103
Do you suspect that the source is not enough to supply the system well?

first of all try to work on other sd card

if you dont know how to do that i can help you.

it work ok with the tvm

Brother this problem persist when TDA-200 every where fully loaded.
same problem here suddenly the communication break in digital phones only and again after few sec the digital phone OK.

i think you should try to replace the tda0103/4

Thank you all!!
Smps changed and removed some digital phones by replacing them with standard phones (giving them different free jacks on Slc boards)

When you have a TDA system unexpected function for first check "Error log

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back