Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Problem with Feedback form and Server Extension Installation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Netti

Technical User
Aug 26, 2003
DE
Hi,
I'm using Front Page 2002 and I try to use a feed back form provided by FP. The problem is, that every time I use the published form there is an error message, saying, that the Server Extension should be installed. I'm in e-mail contact with my Server-company and they installed the Server Extensions (they say that they did.) But the form is still not working. The strange thing is, that is worked ones and I have no idea what I did to do that. It stopped working and it still displays the same message, that the extension is not installed. Has anyone any idea, if that is a common problem and what I can do.
If you want to have a look how bad it is, check out Thanks a lot,
Netti

I think the problem lies with your webhost. Perhaps they don't have permissions setup on the folder where messages are posted (written) to disk.

-Dave [afro]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back