Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Problem with Call Routing

Status
Not open for further replies.

lislis

Technical User
Jul 17, 2003
US
Hello

I have Sympsoium Server 4.2 and Opt 61c
there is one CDN number acquired by SCCS.
SCCS works ( agent's are logging with their ID ) but all calls are routed to default ACD.
After such situation i got on switch errors like :
BUG 194 (Attempt to remove CR from CDR queue while queue is protected. Procedure REMOVE)
BUG6173 ( In IDLECR, the Call Register CRPTR could not be removed from the
corresponding queue by calling REMOVE. As a result, this Call Register can’t be
returned to the IDLE queue to prevent further corruption to the queuing system.)

Additionaly sometimes I'm not able to deacquire CDN

Please advise I can't keep restarting Server

Have any changes been made to this CDN in the PBX while it was still acquired by Symposium?

Try this:
Create a new CDN in the M1, which the same settings as the faulty one;
Create the CDN in Symposium which the same treshold settings as the faulty one;
Point the script from the faulty CDN also to the new CDN in your Master_Script (and maybe update any other script or variable if required);
Test this CDN internally and see if you still wind up at the agents desk via default ACD;
If this is OK, point the DNIS via IDC mapping in LD 49 to the new CDN;

As this old faulty CDN is now not pointing anywhere anymore you can disable it in Symposium (unfortunatelly it might need another reboot if it doesn't respond the first time), afterwards you can remove it from the M1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back