Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Problem with call accounting

Tech guy 297

Technical User
Jan 3, 2024
AW
Hi guys,

After upgrading to MiVB 10.0 Jazzware is receiving invalid call records from the Mitel PBX. Jazware call acounting was working on Mivb 8.0. We've Reset the Jazz device, same issue, still no valid calls coming from the Mitel PBX. Do u guys now if something has changed in Mivb 10.0 or has any suggestion regarding call accounting?? When i run LOGSYS READ SMDR everything seems good from our side.

What is the integration between the MiVB and the Call Accounting application?

I'm going to assume that its an IP integration of some sort. Are you able to telnet to the SMDR port on your MiVB, port 1752? You should see the same SMDR records that you see with Logsys read coming out in real-time from the SMDR port.

What is the integration between the MiVB and the Call Accounting application?

I'm going to assume that its an IP integration of some sort. Are you able to telnet to the SMDR port on your MiVB, port 1752? You should see the same SMDR records that you see with Logsys read coming out in real-time from the SMDR port.
It use the LPR1 System port of the pbx, it use a serial to ip converter. The LPR1 system port baud rate is blank and it doesn't let me change it through maintenance command

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back