Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Problem with access to SQL server JDBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artemyy

Programmer
Oct 27, 2003
RU
hello all. I have got the problem...

I have MS SQL server 2000 and java application started as nt service that connects to MSSQL using ms jdbc driver (via com.microsoft.jdbc.sqlserver.SQLServerDriver)... Both applications are working on the same machine with windows xp...

Everything worked all right... But since windows xp has been updated last friday the client cannot connect to ms sql server...
Because of technical problems I cannot get stack trace for client... I just know that client works but server shows that there are no connections from the client. I know that url of the driver is the same like it was before updating and also everything all right with classpath...

Maybe someone have already faced such a problem and can help me what's been spoiled in win xp or ms sql settings?

Sorry if i put my thread into wrong group but I couldn't find more suitable one...

Best regards,
Artemy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back