Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Problem with a hunting group

Status
Not open for further replies.

lisluk

Technical User
May 29, 2020
PL
The hunting group RNR=887509 has a synchronous announcement (SYNCA)
enabled, QUEUE/ANOKAP=2 and the overflow to the subscriber 0298 (UEBLRNR =0298).
The subscriber 0298 has an active call forwarding to a voicemail (7878 - Xpressions).
All the members of this hunting group have HFA softphones.
In the AMO SDAT they have the TLNNUOOS=0298.
Unfortunately, most often none of the softphones in this group are logged on to HG.
Problem: there is never the overflow to the 0298.
Any suggestions will be welcome - this is an OS4kV8R2, configuration attached.

https://files.engineering.com/getfile.aspx?folder=151a9fac-1981-42c5-8e6c-93cdfe5ead18&file=887509.txt
Call forwarding in a hunt group

- LVAFTEXT=N, EXECCFW - no effect
If a hunt group is to be set up with external (non-local) stations, set the parameter LVAFTEXT=NO. Only then can all stations in the hunt group be reached (even when external stations have been set up in the hunt group). The hunt group will not be exited. If call forwarding has been set up by subscribers, it will not be carried out.
ADD-SA:TYPE=VCE,CD=number,STYPE=<CYC or LIN>,LVAFTEXT=N;

- LVAFTEXT=Y, EXECCFW=Y
If external stations have been set up in the hunt group, they can be reached, but that results in them leaving the hunt group. Call forwarding set up by subscribers in the hunt group will be carried out, but will also result in them leaving the hunt group.
ADD-SA:TYPE=VCE,CD=number,STYPE=<CYC or LIN>,LVAFTEXT=Y,EXECCFW=Y;

- LVAFTEXT=Y, EXECCFW=N
External stations may not be configured for the hunt group. With this setting, external stations cannot be reached. The hunt group will not be exited. If call forwarding has been set up by subscribers in the hunt group, it will not be carried out.
ADD-SA:TYPE=VCE,CD=number,STYPE=<CYC or LIN>,LVAFTEXT=N,EXECCFW=Y;

IMPORTANT: The parameters EXECCFW and LVAFTEXT are only relevant for members of a hunt group.
For the master station of a hunt group with call forwarding configured, signaling always occurs regardless of the settings of the two parameters.
EXECCFW and LVAFTEXT do not have any effect for hunt groups with parallel ringing.

I know this part of the service documentation but what does that have to do with the described overflow problem? As you can see in our configuration we have LVAFTEXT=Y and EXECCFW=Y.

Well all I can say is submit a ticket - you have asked 'elsewhere' but you didn't get a good reply so put in a ticket on it -

can I get a question? If I have hunt group with parallel ringing and one member of this hunt group enables CF to external (or internal) number. What will happen?

There were some bugs with TLNOOS and ip phones in V8R2.
Did you upgrade to latest RMX HF 63?

Hi. Two questions:
1. Can memer of hunt group leave this hunt group at any time whithout any condition?
2. i have subscribers 7700 and 7701. how can I create hunt group whith number 7700?
thanks

The hunt group parameter 'LSTMBOFF' will allow all members to leave the hunt group by dialling the WABE CODE 'AHTVCE' or pressing the HTKY key.

Add the code AHTVCE in WABE
Example:
ADD-WABE:*13,,,AHTVCE,N;
ADD-WABE:*14,,,HTKY,N;

Program a key in TAPRO as HT

Then Dial *13 or press the HT key to leave/join the hunt group.
If you leave the hunt group then the button lights up. (out of hunt)
Press it again to join the hunt group.

2. Just add ADD-SA using 7700 or 7701 as the main hunt group number.
It will ring 7700 first then follow either CYC for Cyclical or LIN to follow one after another every time (Linear)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back