Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

problem wic-2t $cisco-2621

Status
Not open for further replies.

artaahouraei

Technical User
Jun 19, 2006
IR
dear friends
i have 2 routers(2621) that there is one wic-2t on each .my problem happens when i want to connect each serial on wic-2t on one router to another serial on other router (back to back)serial 0/0(r1)to serial0/0(r2) & serial 1/0 (r1)to serial 1/0 (r2)
the cable which i use is cab-ss-v35 mt &fc.i use encapsulation ppp for each .interestingly after seria10/0 (r1)is connected to serial 0/0(r2), serials and lineprocols are up but when i connect serial0/1 (r1)to seria0/1(r2) at the same time line protocol is down and when i use encapsulation hdlc for all serials ,all of serials and line protools is up but i can't ping any where each pair of serials works well but when i want to use both pair of serials only one pair is on .i would be appriciated if somebody could help me.

many thanks
arta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back