Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Problem while creating a Stored Procedure

Status
Not open for further replies.

paulnamroud

IS-IT--Management
Feb 2, 2006
CA
Hello,

I'm facing a tricky problem and i don't know how to fix it ...
I have installed PSQL 9.50 on my pc ... Under the Database called "DEMOData", i can create stored procedures without any problem ...

We already installed PSQL 10.0 on our customer server.

So, now I create a new Database on my machine. And i copied all .ddf and .mkd files on my local machine in order to have the recent and latest version of customer Database.

Till now evrything works fine. I can open tables, change data structure, do a select querry ...

But, my only problem is i can't create a very simple stored procedure like this one:

CREATE PROCEDURE test2();
Begin

Select * from colors;

End ;

It returns the following error message:

Save Failed:com.pervasive.psql.utilities.core.DBException:[LNA][Pervasive][ODBC Engine Interface][Data Record Manager] No such table or object.

Can anybody tell me how to fix this problem ?

Thank you for your help ...

Paul

Sounds like one of the system tables (PROC.DDF) is missing. Make sure you got all of the DDFs. Also, make sure the DDFs aren't flagged read-only.

Mirtheil
Certified Pervasive Developer
Certified Pervasive Technician

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back