Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Problem to import VBK fil on CP100

Status
Not open for further replies.

sroggero

Technical User
Sep 2, 2007
CA

Does anybody know if there was a change made to any web browser such as Firefox or IExplorer to block the vbk.

The problem is that we used to import VBK file recorded in studio without any problems and since tone or two months we are no longer capable to import anything. We are still using the CALL Pilot Audio Player version 2.50.06.27 to convert the wave file, no major change on any laptops. I tried on many laptops, PCs, web browser, OS and when we click on import, apply the file and click on send, it just go away like it succeed, but nothing as been uploaded and we listen to the file.

Please help, we have 4 sites to update before Xmas....

Not that I am aware. I just tried it on my lab system, (5.0), using IE 7.0, Chrome 8.0 and Firefox 3.6. to launch the CP manager site.

However, the web browser should have no affect as the CallPilot appBuilder program and the audio player run independently of the browser. Launch the appBuilder directly and log in. Then open the appBuilder application and import the "wav" file directly from there. The audio player software needs to be installed on the local desktop. It will convert the "wav" file automatically.

Good Luck,
Barnie

This problem is seen on a CallPilot100 for Norstar not on the CS1000

Oops. I saw 2.5 and my first thought was CallPilot attached to an SL100/DMS. Didn't even consider the 100/150/mini.

Good Luck,
Barnie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back