Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Problem to connect to opentext 10.5 with simple user

Status
Not open for further replies.

sherriffot

Programmer
Apr 30, 2015
MA
Hi everybody!!! i installed opentext livelink 10.5 and created simple user. But when i want to connect with this user, i have an error system : The user does not have sufficient privileges to connect while Content Server is in administrative mode.

HELP HELP!!!!! [smile]

thank u for answer me so fast. i installed opentext without license. may be that's problem with administration mode???

When we all create a development OT server we request a dev license.We apply it I understand that OT shows that message so that they know it is a legal install.If this is a legal install there will be no problem in requesting and getting that.Licenses are much more enforced now almost like modern applications.They take your environment information and come up with a hash key.Similarly when you go to PROD they will gie you a PROD key as well.

Well, if I called the wrong number, why did you answer the phone?
James Thurber, New Yorker cartoon caption, June 5, 1937
Certified OT Developer,Livelink ECM Champion 2008,Livelink ECM Champion 2010

ok i'll try with license. thank u so much appnair

At a minimum a development licence is required to allow anything beyond the administrator to log in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back