Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Problem Saving Attachments - Office 2003

Status
Not open for further replies.

rjoles

IS-IT--Management
Jan 9, 2003
US
When a user is trying to save an attachment (right-click, Save-As), it takes about 60 seconds for the Save-As dialog to come up and be populated. The same thing happens again if we try to navigate around within this dialog or out of the folder. The default is his My Documents folder which is a network share. While waiting, we can open his My Documents (the same network share) and browse all over it without a problem. If we change the location of his My Documents to the local drive there is no problem. We also have this problem when using the Save-As in other Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). It was working fine for the last couple months, he shut down last night, restarted this morning and had the problem. Any Ideas?

Thanks,
Randy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back