Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Problem route DID

Status
Not open for further replies.

rrossird

IS-IT--Management
Apr 29, 2008
I need to route the DID number to diferents estation (IP Phone 1140E) at the CS1000E. For example: When the CS1000E recive the DID 2811 I need to do that the estation 2233, 2234, 2235, 2236 can answer the call but the call nedd to ring at the same time on all station and the first avalable answer the phone.

I was configure one station with the key 0 and key 1 with the estation 2811 and the another ones I configure at the Key 0 with the station 2811 and the Key 1 and 2 with him station. When I do the first call all phones ringing and I can answer in anyone but when I have this call stablished and I do a second call this one is answred by the recepcinist and no ring at the station.

What can I do to resolve this problem??
What another way can I use here?

Thanks

Either build a Group Hunt in LD 18 & PLDN in LD 57.

Or put MCR key on each phone.

I would either do a MCR key or even better build an ACD Q 2811 and build the sets in that Q.

post the phone, sounds like fba in class

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back