Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Problem retrieving printer error

Status
Not open for further replies.

cariengon

Technical User
Mar 18, 2002
US
Everything worked just fine until this afternoon... No changes have been made to the frontend database where this form resides in over a month... All of a sudden, when a user clicks on a button to open a data entry form the following appears:

"There was a problem retrieving printer information for this object. The object may have been sent to a printer that is unavailable."

This is only happening for the 1 button on this form (which has 6 buttons). Also, when I try to open the form that the button is linked to in design mode or open it, I get the same message. I have compacted & repaired and verified that the default printer is the same. The default printer actually has not changed in over a year.

Anyone know why this is happening and what the solution may be? The two hits I found when trying to troubleshoot this were not helpful...

Thanks!
~Carie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back