Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

problem on citrix after the upgrade FR2 to FR3

Status
Not open for further replies.

kerbaule

IS-IT--Management
Dec 29, 2003
FR
Bonjour,

I have upgraded a server Metaframe XP FR2 to Metaframe XP FR3, running on Windows 2000.

I have registered one license : metaframe XP1.0 FR3
two licenses : metaframe XP1.0 FR3 connections

I have created a new publish application poiting to this server.

When I run the ica client, this server and the new publish application are not display ....

thanks for your help

Elisabeth

Can you even connect to the server? And if so, you see nothing? If not, do you get any errors?

Erik

"There are no stupid questions, But there are A LOT of inquisitive idiots."

Yes I can connect to the server ... If I enter the name of the server in my ICA Client connection I can connect, but this server is not display in the list of the server available when we create a new client connection.The publish application define on this server is not also display in the list, so users are unable to access publish application define on this server migrate to FR3.

thanks for your reply.

Elisabeth

Bonjour,

The problem was due to the fact that I was unable to start the service ICA browser on this server .
I copy ibrowser.exe from another server and now I am able to start the service and publsh application is display in the list.
I have now another problem: The license I have enter are not taken and I still not able to connect ...
licenses entered:

8 metaframe XPa for windows
7 metaframe XP, feature release 2
1 metaframe XP, feature release 3

112 metaframe connections
2 metaframe XP 1.0, Feature Release 3 connections

The product code is the same for all servers ...

Regards

Elisabeth

Hello Elisabeth,

Are you able to the web interface, maybe you should try that and make your IIS is running.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back