Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Problem of memory

Status
Not open for further replies.

eagles1

Technical User
May 14, 2002
CA
hello!

I need some help on my network i had some users they get these message;

INSTRUCTION at 0x00000073 use memory address 0x00000073. the memory can not be read.

What can i do for that trouble.

What were the users doing when the error arrived? Is it on more than one machine (if so the chances of it being a physical memory error are so low as to rule it out of the equation)? Is there a common or new piece of software that could be connected to when the errors appeared?

on one machine i have 256Mb DDR they use VB, ACCESS, SQL, another one 396Mb use Photoshop, Illustrator, and other software in multimedia.

Something has trashed the stack in one of your apps, resulting in the IP being set to 73. This is most likely just down to a pure and simple bug in one of the programs.

The error message should provide you with more information telling you what program (or .DLL) the error occured in, along the lines of "something caused an exception in something zaza.exe"

<< JOC >>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back