Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Problem installing Leadtek Winfast TV tuner card

Status
Not open for further replies.

khashyar7

Technical User
Aug 11, 2004
CA
I followed the instructions in the manual and it seems to have installed all the drivers and the application software no problem, but I cant seem to get it to work.

downloaded the latest drivers from the website and the application software...installed the drivers and then the PVR software...restarted the machine etc. when I launch the application, it just down't show anything on the screen.

(I can't suspect the connection, cos I was using the same cable for my last TV tuner until yesterday !!!)

I don't wanna return it cos I've read great things about it on the net (once you get it working of course :) please help !

What OS are you running?? Win Media Center Edition (MCE)??

What was the old card?

Did you uninstall all software relating to this old card??

rvnguy
"I know everything..I just can't remember it all

It's not a MCE...just a white box computer that I put together myself and just thought of uptimizing its crappy TV Tuner.

Old Card: Hauppague Win TV USB Pro
No I didn't uninstall its driver (didn't think of that), but will do so now and retry the cycle...

Kash

Thanks for posting back,

Please keep reporting progress outcomes

rvnguy
"I know everything..I just can't remember it all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back