Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

problem in printing

Status
Not open for further replies.

1inNetworking

Technical User
Feb 7, 2003
IN
I have a system with win95 and a deskjet 820c printer connected to another win95 pc. It gives printer memory is full error when I print from first win95 pc even for small test print. If I install the printer driver files it works fine. This happens very frequently(atleast once in a month). Any idea what could be the problem? Thanks for your attention.

If I remember correctly the 820C is a WIN Printer in that all the print control is done by software on the PC it is possible it is just something to do with temp files, but I'm not sure.

The following link might help.

Hope this helps, Please let me know.

John

Thank You john,

I am reloading the drivers using that 820 printer software only. I have downloaded it recently from net. With the same software I am able to print from the local pc. And the pc which is problematic has enough free space(more than 1GB). Still I tried deleting tmp files. It didnt work. I have to try still.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back