Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Problem in Installing oracle9iAS on windows 2000 Server

Status
Not open for further replies.

AtifIqbal

IS-IT--Management
Apr 21, 2003
PK
i'm installing oracle9iAS on windows 2000 server with hardware specs (256 MB Ram, 40 GB Hard). when i start iSetup.exe file it prompts me

"Setup has detected that your iSuite Product install has not been setup correctly, probably because the installation was aborted please restart setup"

i want to know is that wheather my oracle cd has some problem or there is any patch or software missing before installing oracle 9i Application server. and Anybody plz guide me how to install oracle 9iAS on windows 2000 Server and what r the pre-requisits for installing oracle9ias.

TIA
Atif

I installed the oracle products in diffrent oracle homes.

I had a problem with 9 developer suit. There is anew installer/patch you can downoload from metalink. If you install it and youse it install other prducts it wrks fine..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back