Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Problem in Importing a Sales Journal and Purchase Journal....

Status
Not open for further replies.

inorman23

Programmer
Jan 23, 2003
HK
I encounter a problem in importing CSV format file into Sales Journal and Purchase Journal. There is a error occurred in the field "Number of distribution", I am sure that all required fields in excel file is no missing. I check back the value of the "Number of distribution", it is 600, it means there is 600 line item in the invoice. As a result, I believe that PeachTree can't support too large of "Number of Distriubtio"n in importing, since the same error is still occurred when the value of "Number of Distribution" is 890 or even larger.
Any people have the my problem in importing the sales journal, and how can you settle this problem, thanks.......

I guess I have the same question when I import multiple inventory adjustments. I just leave each line set to "1" and it works, but it doesn't feel legit....

If you are having problems with Peachtree and are looking to switch products, we can convert you to our CF Series. This is a much more powerful package for manufacturers, distributors and job shops and includes integrated accounting. Switch now and we will convert all your Peachtree data (or quickbooks data) and install your new system for free.

tsgsoftware.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back