Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Problem in getting JMS connection

Status
Not open for further replies.

ifxtechie

Technical User
Dec 22, 2000
US
Hi,
I am trying with an example just to make sure that the installation went well. But I landed in some erroneos condition. Can anybody please help me in resolving this problem . I am pasting the portion of error message below :

23:16:57.779 COL I 3552 (java_extensions.cxx:956):

23:16:57.799 COL I 3552 (java_extensions.cxx:956): StackTrace:

javax.jms.JMSException: Could not connect to host: compaqlptp, port: 24053

at com.seebeyond.jms.sockets.STCSocket.<init>(STCSocket.java:97)

at com.seebeyond.jms.sockets.SessionSocket.<init>(SessionSocket.java:35)

at com.seebeyond.jms.sockets.SocketProtocolMgr.registerSession(SocketProtocolMgr.java:104)

at com.seebeyond.jms.client.STCSession.<init>(STCSession.java:94)

at com.seebeyond.jms.client.STCTopicSession.<init>(STCTopicSession.java:59)

at com.seebeyond.jms.client.STCTopicConnection.createTopicSession(STCTopicConnection.java:90)

at com.stc.common.collabService.JMSTopicClient.connect(JMSTopicClient.java:40)

at com.stc.common.collabService.JMSTopicModel.initialize(JMSTopicModel.java:62)

at com.stc.common.collabService.JMSTopicClient.initialize(JMSTopicClient.java:19)

at com.stc.common.collabService.JMSClientWrapper.initialize(JMSClientWrapper.java:98)

at com.stc.common.collabService.JMSController.initialize(JMSController.java:80)

at com.stc.common.collabService.JCCollabControllerImpl.firstTimeInTranslate(JCCollabControllerImpl.java:1088)

at com.stc.common.collabService.JCCollabControllerImpl.translate(JCCollabControllerImpl.java:423)

com.stc.common.collabService.CollabConnException: (connect): Error during connecting to JMS Server using Properties - Check the Factory Class Name configuration in the configuration file JMScompaqlptp_iqmgr.cfg {General_Settings.Transaction_Type=Internal, General_Settings.Connection_Type=Topic, Message_Service.Host_Name=compaqlptp, Message_Service.Server_Name=compaqlptp_iqmgr, delim4=,, delim3==, delim2=|, delim1=
, General_Settings.Maximum_Number_of_Bytes_to_read=5000, Message_Service.Maximum_Message_Cache_Size=100, General_Settings.Factory_Class_Name=com.stc.common.collabService.SBYNJMSFactory, Message_Service.Port_Number=24053, General_Settings.Default_Outgoing_Message_Type=Bytes, General_Settings.Delivery_Mode=Persistent}

at com.stc.common.collabService.JMSTopicClient.connect(JMSTopicClient.java:45)

at com.stc.common.collabService.JMSTopicModel.initialize(JMSTopicModel.java:62)

at com.stc.common.collabService.JMSTopicClient.initialize(JMSTopicClient.java:19)

at com.stc.common.collabService.JMSClientWrapper.initialize(JMSClientWrapper.java:98)

at com.stc.common.collabService.JMSController.initialize(JMSController.java:80)

at com.stc.common.collabService.JCCollabControllerImpl.firstTimeInTranslate(JCCollabControllerImpl.java:1088)

at com.stc.common.collabService.JCCollabControllerImpl.translate(JCCollabControllerImpl.java:423)

com.stc.common.collabService.CollabConnException: [col_FileIn] JMSTopicModel (initialize): ERROR IN executing initialize method

I tried a simple file format transformation. but this ....
Any help would be highly aprreciated.
Thanks
Ifxtechie

Check the following:

IQManager is starting and staying up. If not the problem might be the port number. The port number is being used by another process. change the port number and try again.

If the IQManager is OK, then check the connection properties, mainly host name, server name and port number.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back