Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Problem following Daylight Saving - URGENT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

diamond6

Technical User
May 10, 2001
AU
Here in New Zealand our Daylight Saving finished during the weekend and all our clocks went back 1 hour. Our Cystal Enterprise server did this automatically (WinNT) and shows the correct time - both before and after a reboot.

However all my reports are starting an hour before they are scheduled to. EG a report that is scheduled to run at 12:05 (and has been correctly for several months now) is now starting at 11:05.

Can anybody help me please?

PS Please don't suggest rescheduling my reports as there are aprox 350 of them :)

Further information ...

after some more investigation I have discovered that the 'next scheduled run time' of my reports has changed ... so my previously 12:05 report is now scheduled to next run at 11:05.

unbelivably it looks like daylight saving has not only put back my server time by an hour (as it is supposed to and I'm happy for it) but has also put back all my report schedules by an hour. This I am not at all happy about.

Check with crystal support for the latest APS patch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back