Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Problem displaying charts in CE8

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrishaw

MIS
Jan 30, 2002
US
I have some reports loaded into CE8.0. When I display the report, everything shows up except the charts. The charts do not display.

Any suggestions?

Hi,

Have you had a solution to this problem. I am having a similar problem in CE 8.5

(1) Any reports with graphs that i schedule I get a "the report cannot be submitted for background processing..." message
(2) Trying to "View on demand" any reports with graphs results in the viewer saying "loading" and never returning the results.

Be interested in any solutions you have come up with

Cheers
mike

We've had the same problems when developing reports in CR8.0 developer and viewing in CE. The problem is caused by version incompatibilty with your sscsdk80.dll which is to be found in c:\program files\seagate software\shared folder. The problem was not resolved by downloading service pack 1. We did download a pdf file for the service pack and found out about version incompatibilty. Even though it referred to Crystal Analysis we decide to upgrade the above dll to version 2.3.2.21 available as a download. We updated both the CE server and the developers m/c, re-saved the report and updated the CE object and Hey Presto graphs.

Best of luck if you try this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back