Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Problem Compiling mod_extract_forwarded with APXS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spab23

Programmer
Jul 22, 2003
CA
I am trying to add the mod_extract_forwarded module to IHS (IBM's Apache) v2.0 and then I try to compile it with apxs, I get:

Code:
../bin/apxs -c -i -a ../var/custom_modules/extract_forwarded/mod_extract_forwarded.c
/usr/HTTPServer2047/build/libtool --silent --mode=compile xlc_r -prefer-pic -O2 -qmaxmem=8192  -U__STR__ -D_THREAD_SAFE -D_USE_IRS -qHALT=E -I/usr/HTTPServer2047/include  -I/usr/HTTPServer2047/include   -I/usr/HTTPServer2047/include   -c -o ../var/custom_modules/extract_forwarded/mod_extract_forwarded.lo ../var/custom_modules/extract_forwarded/mod_extract_forwarded.c && touch ../var/custom_modules/extract_forwarded/mod_extract_forwarded.slo
"../var/custom_modules/extract_forwarded/mod_extract_forwarded.c", line 1004.5: 1506-275 (S) Unexpected text 'char' encountered. apxs:Error: Command failed with rc=65536

The section of the module it's complaining about is:

Code:
static const char *const mef_proxy_b4[] = { "proxy_http.c", NULL };

I'll cross post this on the C forum as well.

Can anyone help me? Is there a syntax error in the C code?

Thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back