Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Problem Between Access 2003 & Access 2007 Displaying Forms Correctly,

Status
Not open for further replies.

kfschaefer

Programmer
Apr 27, 2004
US
I am in the process of validating my Access 2003 database and the functionality working in the new Access 2007 environment w/o converting to 2007 - will have mixed environments for awhile.

The forms within the AK3 version work perfectly, however not in Ak7. When I open the form with the multiple subforms in AK3 if functions correctly, but for some reason when the same form/subforms open in AK7 the subform (datasheet view) will only display 1 record when it should be multiple records. When I view this subform outside of the Main form/Subform it displays the data correctly. The Query returns the correct records etc.

Does anyone know why this is happening?

Thanks,

Karen

Have you checked the master/child subform link referencing?

"In complete darkness we are all the same, only our knowledge and wisdom separates us, don't let your eyes deceive you."

"If a shortcut was meant to be easy, it wouldn't be a shortcut, it would be the way!"

Google Rank Extractor -> Perl beta with FusionCharts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back