Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

prob in Loading buttons and pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

asfiya

IS-IT--Management
Jul 29, 2003
US
I am making a website using dreamweaver 3 and i m doing the editing of pics in adobe photoshop 7,i have also made buttons in adobe photoshop. I have inserted those pics and the buttons in my webpage. All the pics and buttons are in the same folder where all the web pages are. All buttons and pics are in the same Site root. When i preview the web page in my browser ie IE ver 6.0, all the buttons and the pics seem to be working fine.
I have linked those buttons to the other web pages too which i have made.
The webpage loads correctly. But when i click on the other button which links me to the other webpage,than the other web page loads but in place of the pics and the buttons,small red crosses come. The linking is same in both pages, i hav checked this again and again but i m not coming to any solution.Pls help me out.
Tell me why doesnt the buttons and the pics load when i click the button in the web browser,why do the smaill red crosses(pic not found) come. Although everything is in the same site root.Still it is not working.
Asfi

Hey!...

Isn't this a great place to vent your annoying problems. I can say the only way I can help with your issue is I would need a URL so I can look at whats going wrong. While i'm waiting, i'm gonna post a problem of my own so I will keep checking on you. Good luck, and don't worry, there's alot of help here.

Mother

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back