Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Private mobility and Ipoffice

Status
Not open for further replies.

wokkel99

Technical User
Aug 22, 2004
NL
Has someone done somethng with the mobile provider Private Mobility and a connection to a Ipoffice.
They have a mobile solution with forced on PABX, so the GSM phone, is a user is a user in the pabx, so you can see if the phone is busy or not.
I know that Vodafone does a lot with them.

My question is, how must i configure it to get it working.

They must have compatability tested, but even if they haven't they should give you a config guide, it's their product :)

amriddle01
They have no config guide, they only have some wireshark traces, how the sip information must be, thats all they have

holcmusic34
I know about the onex mobile, but the customer wants a mobile solution, so they get inhouse a GSM network, for there phone's and they want to have roaming, when someone leave the building to get on the provider Network.

so hopefully has some a configuration.

For One-X mobile you need an APP on the mobile device.

As I understand, you don't need this with the Private Mobility feature?

Or am I wrong?

You're not going to get any kind of SIP connection running, neither endpoint or trunk without much more information and co-operation than a wireshark trace (probably of someone else's connection) showing what the signalling looks like. That's just stupid :)

Amriddle01
It is stupid, off the provider, to give only a wireshark trace.

Okkie26
Yes, get only a simcard , and you must setup a connection to the provider with the ipoffice, then you have some forced on Pabx.
So the GSM, is a user on the pabx, and every one can see, if the phone is busy or not, or logged off.

Some one can help to get it working, or someone has done some configuration with Private mobility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back