Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Privacy Statement INTERNAL NOT SMTP

Status
Not open for further replies.

7flip7

MIS
Aug 21, 2002
US
Howdy from Texas,

I've been trying to find something to add a disclaimer to all email sent in my company. I've found many ways to add a disclaimer to all mail sent via SMTP, but not much for internal mail. The best I could find was an app where you had to setup a 'routing computer' that all mail would be routed through, but I'm afraid to try that and add one more break point on our email server. email is very critical to my organization.

Has anyone else found anything and used anything that is 100% effective with no place for errors?

Regards,

.oO( FLiP )Oo.

While this is extremely basic, and not "forceable", you could use the Outlook Signature. With little-to-no user training, this could work for you.

That's all I have, never heard of any third-party tool for this.

That's one option that I've been looking at, but I have some extremely NON COMPUTER FRIENDLY users, so I'd have to touch over 300 workstations.

Thanks for the reply

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back