Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Privacy Override 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

TSIjon

Technical User
Jun 25, 2007
CA
Greeting,

I have 2616's programmed on a CS1000M on 5.5 with shared Private Lines (PVR/Ringdown circuits) and every set has POA. When a trader attempts to hop-on an existing call sometimes it works, other times they receive dead air. The TDS/CONF packs tests OK and changing the Universal trunk cards made no difference. This functionality has always worked so I am suspecting corruption as sometimes when I program a PVR key on a set I received a BUG1501 error.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Hmm. If it always used to work, but stopped - schedule a reload. Traders only care that phone works during market hours, eh?.

Short of that, make sure your Route Data Block TIMR section is set optimally - you want your EOD and ODT values to be low - like 512 each. That will speed up the timers that (indirectly) open up the line for entry by other stations.

~~
Gene at www.GHTROUT.com

Thanks - timers are set to 512 and a sysload a couple of weeks ago did not cure the issue. I am replacing and the TDS/CONF cards this Friday and will provide an update.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back