Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Priority Extentions 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

jryan11

MIS
Oct 1, 2003
US
We have a call center at our main office. Customers are able to call in from the outside and when they are at our branches we put them on the phone to call the call center as well. So here is my question... when customers are at a branch office we want them to have priority when calling the call center. We run IP Office at all 8 locations with SCN. How can I setup priority for internal extentions that call the same Hunt group as outside calls without having to setup an external DID and having it route back into the IP Office and giving that priority. Hope I make sense

thanks in advance

I don't think you will achieve this, there is no configuration to prioritise internal calls, unfortunately they can't cater for the large variety of call centre set ups out there :)

ACS - IP Office Implement

"What the Crocodile Hat....was that?

You can with vmpro
But then they have to call a shortcode and routed to a module where priority is set
Then that call needs to get in to the same queue
The call will have priority above other calls and is in front of the queue so it is the next call

ACS - Implement IP Office
ACA - Implement IP Telephony -- ACA - Design IP Telephony
ACA - Voice Services Management

Was thinking VM Pro myself bus wasn't sure about it being a transfer rather than a direct call :)

ACS - IP Office Implement

"What the Crocodile Hat....was that?

Thanks for your help. I will give that a try.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back