Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Priority calls for agent grups and topics

Status
Not open for further replies.

toniavaya

Technical User
Jul 10, 2018
ES
I am creating the following call flow:
I need to prioritize calls by agent group but the system always distributes the oldest call of the four queues. I need to distribute the call to the agent with the highest priority by this group of agents.
1_qjdxxp.png

You put priority on the topic and then you prioritize based on that TaskTag in the Task Flow Priority Group settings.

The group setting only decides which agent should get the call if several are available.

"Trying is the first step to failure..." - Homer

I need to order diferent for diferent users. Some users have priority for Group-C and when dont have calls for C, take a calls of the others groups. Another users have prority for Group-A and when dont have calls in A, take calls for the other groups.

I see the task flow priority group settings is for global configuration. I can't divide the prioritt for diferents users.

In that case you need to use skills.

"Trying is the first step to failure..." - Homer

Thanks a lot Janni, you solved me a problem with my boss ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back