Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Printing Xcelsius flash File in CR2008 not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpowe60

Programmer
Mar 4, 2009
US
I was wondering if anyone has the same problem and a possible fix as the following;
I have Cr2008/Xcelsius2008 I created a pie/column charts
exported the file to create a flash file. I embedded the the flash file into my cr2008 report. This flash file is located on page 1 of my report. The file represent overal totals / pct of the grand total of all programs within the report. On the following pages, I have a pie chart embedded showing the breakdown of individual programs being displayed.
When I preview the report within Crystal Reports, all the charts are displayed, however when I print the reprot, only the first or current page of the chart prints while the remaining pages that should show the pie charts shows a border with a grey background, nothing else...

has anyone come across this and found out a way to print all the charts???

any comments/suggestions greatly appreciated...

I have also heard that it is dependent on the version of Adobe Acrobat Reader and Flash Player that you have installed.

I think they need to be the most current version of both on the local workstation that is spooling the print job.

Senior Business Intelligence Consultant
Toronto, Canada

SeagateInfo 7 -> Crystal Enterprise -> BOE-XI (R2) / (R3.1) | Crystal ( 7 -> 2008) design | WebI design | Best practices for Java / .Net / Web Services

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back