Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Printing with Adobe Reader

Status
Not open for further replies.

hpsait

Technical User
Oct 7, 2010
ZA
I'm having endless problems printing with Win 7 and Adobe Reader (any version)
I have tried many things, but is still searching for a fix. This especially happens when printing to our A0-A1 printers.
Error - "The document could not be printed" and then "There were no pages selected to print"

I really need a permanent fix for this. Win XP with old Adobe Pro versions still prints fine.

As an alternative, have you tried Foxit PDF?

It may not be the fix, you may not like it better, I don't know. I just know I generally prefer Foxit, as it seems to run faster and interfere less on the system. Also, if the problem is app-specific, you'll know by changing applications. If it's system-wide, or Windows, or printer related, etc, then you'll also know, b/c you'll have the same issues regardless of the PDF application.

Try Foxit, and post back with the results.

"But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ." 1 Corinthians 15:57

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back