Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Printing two-sided reports for one contact... CR7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeuromus

Programmer
Nov 22, 2000
US
Hello, I need some help. I am trying to print a 2-sided form where there is customer information one one side and there is basically a stationary on the other side. The problem is that I want the form to Duplex. When trying to create a form that is 2 pages long, CR errors out with a message saying "Page Header plus Page Footer is too large for the page" How can I print a 2 sided form in CR? This form will only report for one record.

Thanks a bunch!! X-)

You need a printer driver that supports duplex printing, and at least SCRv7 (v8 has more complete support of extended printing options, but you should be able to do in v7). However, you may already have that, so try this:
You will have to decrease your page header and page footer so that they (together) will fit on one page (that is a reasonable requirement, after all).
You can increase the size of the detail section, or add additional detail sections. I would have at least one detail section for each page, and format the last detail section on page one with "page break after".
Malcolm
wynden@telus.net
November is "be kind to dogs and programmers" month. Or is that "dogs or programmers"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back