Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Printing the contents of an Shelf on an Option 11c

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meridiangirlie

Technical User
Nov 7, 2004
GB
Whats the best command to print the entire contents of a shelf on an option 11c
Thanks

opt 11 do not really have shelves.. just cards and units. you can print all tn's or just a card

ld 20
prt
tnb
13 (return), prints that card.. leave that blank and print the complete system..

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Thank you John for your reply, I think I am looking for something not so detailed and low level. We have for example 3 cabinets and I want a printout of what cards exactly are in each of the slots as I am based remotely. I have in LD 20 used the stat commands but this isnt really giving me the info I want easily either. Eg in slot 2 there is a 2MB PRI card in main cabinet, which command will tell me that?
Any suggestions gratefully received.

In Ld 20.. Stat. This will not show trunks but will show stats for dig and analog sets
Hope this helps.

ld 32 IDC x ( x=slot number) Reply will show card type and serial # if digital, analog, or trunk IDC x will not show other types, only those 3.

Thanks you guys this was exactly what I was after! Thanks as always for all your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back