Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

printing subdatasheets

Status
Not open for further replies.

MARKNLA2

Technical User
Feb 28, 2002
US
i've got subdatasheets with subdatasheets inserted also. how can i print all the subdatasheets for one record?

marknla2

Hi MARKNLA2

I have the same problem and have been watching to see if you get a reply - but alas NO!

Have you had any luck experimenting or from any other source?

I also have another area that seems to be affected by this problem. I have created a mail merge type system within Access and when new data is entered into the relevant merge fields and then Previewed - the data is not displayed and does not print.

Our problems appear to be either printer, site(network environment) or machine related. I have tested installations (several), the environment I am are working in is Win2000/Office2000. When the application is taken off site and installed and tested in a new location - it runs perfectly - so this is the reasoning behind printer etc being the problem - but I can't find what is causing it and I am going nuts.

No one else seems to have this problem except you and I would appreciate any help.

Cheers
CathyG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back