Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Printing Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

JRA

Programmer
Apr 19, 2001
CA
Hello,

I have created my table, form and report, and now I want ot print my report. What is happening though is that each line in my table contains data for a specific month and when I print my report, it's printing the data for every month. What I want to do though is only print the month as requested by the user.

How do I set up a pop-up box so that when the user clicks the print button in the form, it will then ask the user to select a month as determined by a combo box linked to the table listing months that have already been input?

I am also a junior programmer, so I really, really need help.

Thanks in advance,
James.

What I would do, James, is after they select the month in the ComboBox, run the report in the AfterUpdate of the ComboBox so that you wouldn't need the Print Report button.

Then, I had described the following in a previous thread and not really sure how to refer to another thread but it's thread703-282201... Roy
aka BanditWk
Las Vegas, NV
roy@cccamerica.org
RLMBandit@aol.com (private)

Hello ...

I really, really need help here. What I've done is created a form with a drod-down combo box that is liked to my query and lists the dates that have been entered into my query. What I want to do now is set it up so that the user selects a month and by doing this, it will then print that months reports only.

What's currently happening is that when I create a print buuton on my form in order to print my report, it prints all month reports. I don't want this though and I need to just print the report as selected.

I really need help here and I am getting very frustrated trying to figure this out. Please help me !!!

Thanks in adavnce,
James.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back