Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Printing Reports in SBT Visionpoint

Status
Not open for further replies.

courtnee

Technical User
Jan 3, 2007
US
I am trying to print a report in the sales order system that reflects a summary of the amount "entered" on that day. Not the amount requested to ship that day, or the amount actually shipped that day.
The actual day the order was entered into the system. -- For some reason nothing is sorting it according to this.
On the sales order the date in the middle of the page on the top left row labeled 'date' actually reflects this date -- but nothing sorts by this date.

PLEASE HELP!!!
my boss will not change IT help and he hasn't the first clue about this program!!!!
Thanks a ton!

Thanks for the link.
However, I am looking for free advice. We are currently using a firm here that just says there is no way.
There has to be!!!!!

There is you connect with Crystal Reports, FoxPro or something like that and write a report that does what you need. Depending on how much front end is needed it should take anywhere from a couple hours to set up to a day. The field you need to work off is something like ORDATE. The problem is you have to know how to use a report writer.

Bill Couture

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back