Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Printing/Remove Faxes

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScottSass

IS-IT--Management
Jun 23, 2005
US
We have it setup so our users print CallPilot faxes with MS Photo Printing Wizard. It works, however a few users, who receive large numbers of fax, have hundreds, maybe thousands, of images show up when they attempt to print. Although the faxes have been deleted in CallPilot there are temp files somewhere still showing up. How do we successfully get rid of these? I've tried deleting all temp files on the hard drive AND deleting all temp files in Internet Explorer (online & offline) - nothing works. Also, is there a different (easy to use, VERY easy if you knew my users!) program to print out faxes? Thank you.

I've just upgraded some of my current voice mail systems from a "generic" voice mail system with Call Pilot 150's.

on our old VM systems there was a fax feature where a fax would go to the voice mail and I could configure the system so as the fax would be delivered into a individuals mailbox rather than it go to a fax machine.

I've been advised by my vendor who is doing the upgrades that the Fax feature is not available on the Call Pilot 150's and only on the BCM voicemails.

I have logged into some of the new CP 150's which have been installed already and noticed that there is a fax properties option within the Configuration menu.

Is there any truth behind what my vendor is telling me that the option is not available with Call Piolot 150.

Anyone curious ... you get rid of the stored faxes by deleting all TIF files in C:\Documents and Settings\(user name)\Local Settings\Temp.
Its really amazing, some of my users had over 2,000 temp TIF files stored from past CallPilot faxes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back