Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Printing "line controls"

Status
Not open for further replies.

hankjeff

Programmer
Jun 20, 2003
US
When looking at the display ('print preview') of a report containing line controls (horizontal lines) in header, detail, and footer sections of an Access 2002 Report, they all show very well, bright red, and of the desired thickness (up to 4-pt). However, when I actually print the report (hp 990cse), none of those horizontal lines appear on the printed pages! Nor are there any gaps down the page where the lines should be.

Likewise, a conditionally formatted text box (blue, with a "fore color" of yellow) showed properly in 'print preview', but the actual printed page showed only the blue characters.

Access 2002 was recently installed on my pc, after having converted from Windows ME to Pro XP. The report in question was developed using one of the 2002 wizards.

I suppose it is possible that I may be missing a driver update from hp (for XP).

Any thoughts out there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back