Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Printing Page Setup Problem in Access Runtime

Status
Not open for further replies.

number2

Technical User
Oct 25, 2001
US
In runtime, Print Page Setup does not SAVE the users Page Setup selections.

This is a big problem as I need the user to be able to select a specific printer (label printer) and modify their margins for their particular label printer.

If they can not SAVE the Print Page Setup options then they must redo their selections every time they print.

I have tried converting the label report to a form and added a SAVE button, but it does not save the Print Page Setup options.

Any Ideas..Please!

P.S.
I think the problem lies in the SAVE command button I added to the Runtime Label Form, it is saving the RECORD. I need it to save the FORM. What do I need to change? Here is the current code on the button.

Private Sub Command1_Click()
On Error GoTo Err_Command1_Click

DoCmd.DoMenuItem acFormBar, acRecordsMenu, acSaveRecord, , acMenuVer70

Exit_Command1_Click:
Exit Sub

Err_Command1_Click:
MsgBox Err.Description
Resume Exit_Command1_Click

End Sub

P.S.S.
It is looking like it is impossible to SAVE any form design specifics (like Print Page Setup) from Access Runtime. Anyone have any work around ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back