Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Printing on small paper with HP 2600n?

Status
Not open for further replies.

yonahs

Technical User
Jan 1, 2008
I am trying to print on small "Thank You" CArd envelopes that are about 130mm x 94mm. The system recognizes the 130, but it says the minimum is 127 and it wont let in my 94.
If I try to print the Envelopes, the Printer requires me to press the "Check" button every time to confirm the "incorrect size" of paper.
Please Help!

Can you try setting it in the minimum setting and feeding your envelope just as the minimum? Just make sure alignment is correct and it may work fine to print your small envelopes in the minimum setting.

Cathy - Proud writer for

yonahs:

The reason that there is a minimum size is because of the placement of rollers and so forth. If the paper is too narrow, it will go crooked in the printer because it is not coming in contact with at least two rollers wide.

If it is too short, it won't make it from roller to roller, and get "lost" inside the printer.

Just my 2¢
-Cole's Law: Shredded cabbage

--Greg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back