Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Printing on Customer paper size on NT 4 Workstation 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

PieMan

Programmer
Aug 9, 2001
GB
Hi all
I've been developing a CR7 report to be output on an Epson fx-2180 dot matrix printer. In Win 95 I can set a custom paper size and out put the report with ease. However, using CR7 on NT4 the customer paper size option is not available.
I'ved tried running the Win 95 report on NT 4 but the report format is changed.

Any help would be gratefully received.

Cheers

Hi!
You need to change the Paper size on the machine that the printer is set up on. Is your printer on a server? If so, go to that machine and set-up the paper size there.
If the paper selection is greyed out in the printer properties then it is a good indication that the printer is on a server.
I have a document explaining how to set up Paper sizes / continuous stationery paper. If you woudl like a copy, please post your e-mail address.
Kind regards,
Justine.

Justine

Unfortunately, I cannot access any kind of custom paper size in NT4. The Epson print driver does not have a Paper tab as it does in Win 95

The document you mentioned may be of use though, so here's my e-mail address
russ.pimblett@megabyte.co.uk

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back