Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Printing of large files

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimpleWorker

Programmer
Jul 3, 2000
GB
Visit site
I repeatedly have to print files of 10 20 and 30 mb. The time it takes to analyse the files in Corel is quite a significant amount of the printing time. As the pages only change every few months, and I am printing them in batches of 25 two or 3 times a week, I am wondering if there is any way of intercepting the already constructed printer file, before it is sent to the printer. This would save me a vast amount of time. Also, Corel's wont seems to be to ignore the text in text boxes every now and thien. This should probably deal with that problem too<br><br>Cheers<br><br>Chris <p>Chris<br><a href=mailto:NaroonHa_IV@hotmail.com>NaroonHa_IV@hotmail.com</a><br><a href= > </a><br>Inward Investment Europe sells the most up to date (we actually sell it back to the EU!) information on Europe (EU and CEE). Detailing Inward Investment Incentives, Taxation Rates and Labour regulations among other things. Personal plug... been programmin

Corel 8, win 98 <p>Chris<br><a href=mailto:NaroonHa_IV@hotmail.com>NaroonHa_IV@hotmail.com</a><br><a href= > </a><br>Inward Investment Europe sells the most up to date (we actually sell it back to the EU!) information on Europe (EU and CEE). Detailing Inward Investment Incentives, Taxation Rates and Labour regulations among other things. Personal plug... been programmin

I am not sure exactly what you mean by intercepting the already constructed printer file, but Corel can print directly to .prn files, which can later be loaded to a printer.<br><br>Have you been to <A HREF=" TARGET="_new"> to get the final updates and bug fixes to Corel 8?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back