Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

printing multiple page image file in pb6.0 by using datawindow

Status
Not open for further replies.

gy2cool

Programmer
Oct 20, 2010
IN
i am trying to print a multiple page tiff file through datawindow in my pb application. But it is not reading the tiff file. when i convert the file in .bmp then the app is working fine but the problem is that , i cant have multipage bmp file.plz anybody help me so that i can print the multipage picture file

thanks and regards
Manab Banerjee

Not sure if any good since you're using a datawindow but might be posible using modify() after converting the tiff to bmp.

1)
there are third party solutions like the one from kodak imgedit.ocx (which are not free anymore)

2)
or you could try using the inkpicture object. using previously LoadImage() and Save()
(did a SEARCH in powerbuilder help, writing "tiff" (the most right tab, the one of search).
That way you could temporarily convert your multi-page tiff to bmp / gif, etc.

Never used the inkpicture / inkobject myself (OLE) but it might give you an idea.

Miguel

regards,
Miguel L.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back