Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Printing Multiple Columns in Excel

Status
Not open for further replies.

mep1

IS-IT--Management
Jun 18, 2003
US
Hi,
I am trying to print columns A, B, and C from an Excel spreadsheet. I would like to add two "columns" to the printout so that the first 25 rows are on one side of the printout and the next 25 rows are on the other side of the printout. Similar to Tools->Columns in Word. Thanks for the help.

MEP

MEP,

You can select the print area in menu item File/Print Area/Set print area

You can set page breaks in menu item Insert/Pagebreak.. Using the View/Page Break Mode is handy -- you can drag page breaks.

:)

Skip,

Want to get great answers to your Tek-Tips questions? Have a look at FAQ219-2884

Skip,
I have ~500 cells in each column and ~25 worksheets. I don't want to manually create the columns. Is there an easier way to have the columns loop.

Eric

What's magic about 25 rows?

I'd macro record setting up one sheet the way I want it to print and use that macro on each sheet.

:)

Skip,

Want to get great answers to your Tek-Tips questions? Have a look at FAQ219-2884

Skip,
Thanks for the help. I have ~25 sheets, not rows. And each sheet has a different number of rows. I think I will have to write a macro.

Eric

You might want to take a look at Dave McRitchie's SnakeCols routine, though it will need some editing:-

Regards
Ken............

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
[peace]It's easier to beg forgiveness than ask permission[2thumbsup]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back