Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Printing labels for T 7316

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmeche

Technical User
Dec 10, 2005
US
Does anyone have an Excel spreadsheet for printing labels for the T series phones? How can I make custom labels look professional? I am having a hard time getting the spacing just right.

Download Desktop Assistant from the system documentation CD. If you don't have one, order one and download it and you can label the phones and print them out.

SHK Certified (School of Hard Knocks)

Download Desktop Assistant from the cd like DigitelID stated or just download from Nortel's website.

If you have a BCM 4.0, you can download Desktop Assistant directly from the BCM as well.

I literally go to the nortel website (using the customers computer) and do a quick search for DESKTOP ASSISTANT then download / install on the spot. (Although i should really just keep it on a usb key or something to save 4-5 minutes)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back