Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

printing issues with Adobe 8?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 3, 2001
US
Has anybody else been experiencing issues when using Adobe 8 Professional on WinXP? We are seeing some REALLY strange things going on with Adobe 8 vs. our Sharp color printers. sometimes the job won't print at all, other times it prints all goofed up (e.g. send it in portrait format, it prints landscape).

If they use an earlier version of Adobe, it prints fine (to the same printer)... and if they print to a different printer, it works fine. We've updated the drivers, moved the print queue to a different server, deleted & reinstalled it.... everything except throwing the $#^%@! machine out the window! :)

I've heard of a number of problems with Professional 8 - I use Reader 8, but I'm sticking with Professional 6, even on my newest XP machine.

Fred Wagner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back