Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Printing Issue: Report Cutting off from Left Margin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garyjr123

MIS
Sep 14, 2010
US
For some reason I have a report that has information cutting off from the left and will not print the whole report (in landscape) accordingly. I do not have this problem with other reports but this one. I've looked at the printer setup, page setup, report options and options but can't figure out why my report wants to keep cutting off from the left. Let me know if more info is needed.

Thank you,

Gary

HAVE YOU TRIED CHANGING THE SIZE OF YOUR PAPER? IF NOT INCREASE THE SIZE IN PAGE SET-UP. IT LOOKS AS IF YOU'VE TRIED THAT ALREADY THOUGH...SORRY I CANT BE OF MORE HELP WITHOUT MORE INFO

I had a similar problem with reports in landscape...

not sure in your version, but in CR XI there is a check box on the Page Setup that simply says "No Printer (Optimize for Screen Display)" be sure this is checked for your landscape reports, and it should then display properly...

Not in word only, but in deed also... 1Jn3:18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back